Auston was found CANCER FREE!!! Thank you for all the prayers!! Keep praying for this sweet family!
"In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express" (Romans 8:26).
Pray for Jack
I am so happy to announce that Jack is safely home from Iraq. He just finished his second tour of duty. Thank you to all the prayer warriors out there. We appreciate the love and support!
The Neonatal Unit at Women and Children's in Huntsville has a special place in our hearts.
I am a wife, mother, and teacher. I am a Christian. It is my life's goal to be a bright spot in the lives of others. I want to be remembered as always being a loyal and supportive wife, daughter, mother, teacher, and friend.
She could not look more like you if she tried!! She is precious and I miss getting to see her. Tell her that I loooove her!
ReplyDelete