This is a picture of my class on "Westward Ho" Reading Celebration Day. We had a lot of fun as you can tell. We did take a serious picture, but we thought it would be fun to do a silly one too. Thanks to Melody I had a Texas shirt (or Lee did). I tied it up on the side with a bandana. Might not have been the cutest outfit there, but it worked! :)
Friday, May 22, 2009
Western Day at UGES
This is a picture of my class on "Westward Ho" Reading Celebration Day. We had a lot of fun as you can tell. We did take a serious picture, but we thought it would be fun to do a silly one too. Thanks to Melody I had a Texas shirt (or Lee did). I tied it up on the side with a bandana. Might not have been the cutest outfit there, but it worked! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment