Lee planned all kinds of fun activities for my birthday this past weekend. We went out to eat on Saturday and worked on the house together. (just adults) On Sunday, we went on the lake. I forgot my camera so I will have to use Kimberly's pics (Kimberly got me the cutest monogramed bag for my laptop) for the blog. On Monday, (my actual birthday) we ate at my parents' house (my parents bought me some back to school clothes and things for the house). My mom cooked all my favorites. Lee and Ginna Bess gave me the best singing card ( I love the singing ones more than any other card) and a new camera. I hope that you can tell that the pics on this post are of better quality. Thank you to my family for making my day...weekend so special! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment