Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Final Countdown

Our driveway/street- we had to pour the street off of Brown's Valley to our house because we are the first house in the new "subdivison" so we poured asphalt the whole way because we thought it would look silly being the only house in the pasture. We might have a concrete driveway if another family member joins the "subdivision".
Ginna Bess had to give all of the carpet a gymnastic tryout before giving her seal of approval. She did love it after her floor routine in every room with carpet. She is in her jammies as she says. We had to make some quick pics before bed. :)
Flooring in all bathrooms and laundry room
The rock will become a part of the columns soon. We are adding cedar posts this week.
We are waiting for the cabinet guy to complete the fireplace with the mantle. HAHA!! The rock guys like Burger King. Just noticed the sack in the fireplace.
Cabinets in the kitchen and bottom pic (laundry room) and a view of the fireplace. We are waiting for the mantle so that the fireplace is complete. The hanging wires are for lighting above and under the cabinets. I know you are wondering.....
y.

2 comments:

  1. Ashley! I'm reading up on your blog! Two questions...
    1. The first picture of GB doing gymnastics - what color blue is that and by whom? I am desperately looking for a blue for our bedroom!

    2. Where is the subdivision off BVR? Am curious to know where you guys are down there!

    House looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue color is called Argent. We got it from Ross Graden. I want to say that it is Pratt&Lambert paint?!? But I am not sure of the brand. I am positive the name is Argent. Ross Graden can tell you. We got all of our paint from them! We are building on Lee's family land. We are right next door to Ma Buzzy (Lisa Beam's mom's house now. We joke about our subdivision because there isn't one. We just built in the middle of the King pasture. But it is on Browns Valley Road. We are in the city limits. It is the only new construction coming down BVR after passing Creek Path Baptist. We are easy to find for G'ville natives. :)

    ReplyDelete