Saturday, January 15, 2011
The Last of the Snow :(
We are so sad to announce that the dreaded parts of snow days are upon us....most of the snow has melted away. Our poor snowman fell apart today! We are sad to see the snow melt away, but we are one day closer to Spring. Or that is what I keep reminding Ginna Bess. After the fun day of sledding on Monday, we were left with ice and a bit of snow. This allowed Lee to be a bit creative! He got a sled from Ace and a ski rope from the boat. We tied the long ski rope to the four wheeler and pulled Ginna Bess all over the yard and pasture. It was great fun! I even tried it too! We hate that the snowy days are coming to an end......but we are one day closer to Spring and warmer weather!!
On another note, I am pleased to announce that I lost 5 pounds last week. I weighed on Thursday night at Weight Watchers!! I am also running longer 1:30 intervals on Couch 2 5-k! Still going strong with my Life Improvements! Are you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Way to go, Ashley!! 5 pounds in one week is awesome!! So proud of you! Can't wait to run a race with you one day!
ReplyDelete