Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Disney 2011

Disney World was truly magical, and a vacation that I know Ginna Bess will not forget! She and Emma had a blast! My sweet inlaws treated us to this enchanted getaway. I will forever be greatful because it is a vacation I'll always remember. The next trip I will need an appointed photographer. I took pics from my camera and phone.  I am sure that I missed some great shots, but I did the best I could with what I had.  You'll notice that the pics are out of order, not the best quality on some, and just random on others; however, I tried to capture each moment that I could I need a photographer so that I can just enjoy the trip instead of the stress of worrying about missing a Kodak moment. :)


 This is a weird pic of me, but GB could not decide who she wanted to hold her. We seemed to shuffle her back and forth because she was so overwhelmed when we first arrived at CINDERELLA's CASTLE!!  It was precious!! She was speechless....and for those of you that know GB, speechless is never one of her qualities. She is a social bug, but she was completely OVERWHELMED by Magic Kingdom. She even did happy tears as she calls it.  PRICELESS!! :)


 In control of her emotions.......FINALLY!!!!! :)






 We stayed at the FABULOUS SWAN HOTEL!! Such a great place!! :)
 The Teacups were a hit! :)
 The new addition coming next year close to the DUMBO ride! We must go back and see this soon!
 Our first character to meet the best and GREATEST......MICKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






 Ready for the princess lunch!! :)

 When you go to Disney and especially have a daughter......the Princess Breakfast/Lunch is a MUST!!!!!!!!

Strike a pose! :)
PRICELESS!


On the Ferry to Epcot for our Princess lunch.....


 Princess Parade!!

SO EXCITED!!


Animal Kingdom was such fun too! The safari ride is amazing!!










 We loved the Lion King show!! GB was enthralled by the ballet dancers....she said they are ballerinas just llike me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)



Fireworks every night at Epcot!!!




 Ginna Bess beat her Daddy at the carnvial game on the Boardwalk and scored a new friend, Chocolate Chip!
 Disney is fun, but it makes you very tired!!  GB fell asleep at dinner and the ferryboat ride back to the hotel. Check out Daddy!!! He took a little rest too! :) There are some pictures from the pools and water slides at the hotel, but they are missing in action. Will upload those too.....POSSIBLY!

2 comments:

  1. I know this was a blast! GB will never ever forget the magical experience! I wish I could have seen her face! I got overwhelmed when I saw Cinderella's castle, I can't imagine how she felt!! :)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been there to see GB's face! I know she was so excited! I know when I saw Cinderella's castle for the first time I was overwhelmed, I can only imagine how she felt!! :)

    ReplyDelete