Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sorry to leave everyone hanging!

Have you missed me??? Well, we've had an internet connection problem since March so I'm just now able to use my computer. I have had several family members giving me a hard time about not updating my blog.  Sorry all, I've missed you as much as you've missed me!! PROMISE!! SO I guess we'll play catch up for the next few posts...... This makes me think of the song, It won't be like this for long!!! I love that song, but each day I am reminded of the bittersweetness of life. We all change and grow from one day to the next. Looking back at pictures from this Spring.....AAAHHH!! Ginna Bess has already grown and changed so much! I am happy to say that my blog heading pic of GB is from yesterday at Caleb and Kimberly's wedding where she was the sweetest little flower girl.  My profile pic is Lee and I on their wedding day as well. We all were apart of their great day and have some precious memories that I hope to add before too much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment